CLEANING MARBLE COUNTERS : BRICK CLEANING PRODUCTS.
Cleaning Marble Counters
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Respond to hostile speech or action
- Give a return blow while parrying
- (counter) in the opposite direction; "run counter"
- Speak or act in opposition to
- (counter) antagonistic: indicating opposition or resistance
- (counter) speak in response; "He countered with some very persuasive arguments"
- Stain or streak (something) so that it looks like variegated marble
- a small ball of glass that is used in various games
- a hard crystalline metamorphic rock that takes a high polish; used for sculpture and as building material
244/365 - September 1st, 2011.
I've been bitten by the crazed cleaning
bug... I clean my house, yes... But emptying the contents of random cabinets and drawers into the floor and counter, tossing the majority and alphabetizing the remainder? Um, well, no. I don't do this. Ever. In my life.
Yet it's all I want to do right now. Everything must. be. perfect. And I have no idea why. I mean, I'm sure I'll dig this later on. But right now, I'm just thinking to myself "WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!"
So, I now have an alphabetized spice cabinet. I emptied the contents of the medicine cabinet except a couple things. I organized my animals' stuff. My kitchen cabinets look amazing. Even the dishes are more organized. Next on the agenda are the kitchen drawers...
Oh, and I emptied the contents of the bathroom cabinet into the floor tonight, too. Except, I currently step over it until I want to deal with it.
If you see my marble
s, please return them... because clearly, I have lost them.
My (nearly done) baking center
The counter's on. Those 2 sections of backsplash just need to be shortened a little before they're fixed in place and caulked. We got a GREAT deal on the marble. Because I needed such a small piece my contractor went searching for stone yards that were cleaning
up and wanted to get rid of broken remnants. We picked that piece out
having samples of the cabinet finish or wallpaper with us and I don't think we could have gotten closer or that I'd be happier if we had had to pay more than $100 for it!
I love the task lights that are little halogen pods that plug into a flat track and can be moved and added to as needed.
I like the hardware which was really inexpensive stuff from Lowe's but goes well with the faucet. I think they'll show up better in another photo.
Related topics: acrylic tub cleaning how to clean a pool that is green how to clean faux suede window cleaning costs how much vinegar to clean floors vinegar cleaning recipe how to start cleaning foreclosed homes
- (月) 05:01:51|
- Category: None